Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 8 April 2008

'Overlooking the Village' (available) Click image to enlarge

8" x 9.5" oil on gessoed board $99 + $15 p&p

It is always difficult to start painting again after a few days break and I felt like a change so I went down to the village to get some inspiration and this is what I came up with.

1 comment:

Marie Fox said...

Ooooh, Diana, this is such a beautiful little painting! Really a perfect composition, delicious colors and nice balance of simple against complex shapes. I really feel as if I'm standing in the village looking up at the church and far hills. I especially enjoy seeing where you live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...