Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 17 April 2008

'Angels Trumpet' (available)


6" x 6" - 15 x 15 cms oil on gessoed board $55 + $10 p&p

I found this by the side of the road growing away, while I was out searching for more thistles. I think it's the wild form of the cultivated Angels Trumpet I think it is also called thorn Apple and you can see why it is called that.

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

I'm so glad you commented, so I could follow the trail to your great blog! I love both of your thistle paintings, especially the drama of the one against the deep purple background. I'll add you to my favorites and swing by to check in on you down the line. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...