Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 20 March 2008

'What Happened to You?' (available)


6" x 8" = 15 x 20.3 cms oil on gessoed board $65
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lemons again still trying to get loose, went out this morning and bought lots of quirky ornaments for my next projects which I am looking forward to.

1 comment:

Marie Fox said...

Diana, Just wanted to say how much I treasure your comment about my "Pencil" painting. You beautifully described what it is that we artists are in pursuit of - and that you have so masterfully achieved in this colorfully painted story of lemons - "the art of making two seemingly ordinary, everyday things into an exciting painting". I've written your words on a card which is now taped to my easel to inspire my daily painting. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...