Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 24 March 2008

'A Touch of yellow' SOLD


8" x 10" =20.3 x 25.4 cms oil on gessoed board 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some finds from a local second hand store, I thought that they would make an interesting set up and I love the colours too. I thought it needed a touch of yellow when I thought I was finished, hence the addition of the flowers.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ratcliff said...

Hi Diana,
I really like this painting! The yellow flowers are a nice contrast, love the vase too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...