Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

'Three Odd Ones' SOLD



6" x 6" = 15 x 15 cms oil on canvas board € 45


----------------------------------------------------------------


After three apples yesterday all I had left in my fruit bowl was these three pears each one a different size and shape which presented a bit of a problem.

I think it has dawned on me that I need to stand to paint if I want to get more impressionistic so that I can stand back and view it better. I normally sit to paint and then when I'm up close I tend to want to perfect every stroke and get 'fiddly' I hope this is the answer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...