Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 20 February 2008

'Mediterranean Blue' (available)


7.5" x 9.5" =19 x 24 cms oil on canvas with painted sides € 59
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of my favourite spots along the coast here and have painted it many times, it is a popular spot with the Spanish people as it is away from the touristy beaches. I enjoyed painting this one although photographing it took me almost as long!

2 comments:

Angela Hardy said...

Thanks Diana, Got my husband's bike all outfitted with a new rack and basket (luckly he rarely uses it) so life is back on track!!LOL! love the sea too being an Atlantic Canadian, this is a Beautiful painting!! So whats an English(British?) expat doing in Spain? I'm a Canadian expat following my husbands art career,to Germany and now Chicago, who knows where we maybe this time next year!!

A Painting A Day by Diana Marshall said...

It's a long story have lived in Germany for 28 yrs came back to England for a few years moved to Spain and now my husband works all over Europe and the States so who know's where I will end up too!
Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...