Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 22 February 2008

'Carob Tree' (available)


8" x 11"= 20.3 x 28 cms mixed media - water colour, pastels on 300grs water colour paper €45
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more I paint the more I realize there is so much more to learn, when I started out I was quite pleased with my painting skills but the more I painted the more I realized that I haven't even scratched the surface yet and I don't know very much. It's a bit like when you are young you think you know everything and the older you get and inevitably wiser, you look back at your youth and wince at your naivety. Still the journey is exciting and a huge challenge and the pleasure I get from creating is what keeps me going I am so glad that I can paint.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...