Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 7 January 2008

'Posing' SOLD


6" x 6" - 15 x 15 cms. oil on gessoed board
--------------------------------------------------------------------
These three lovelies wanted their picture painted before they got eaten. I am trying to get a bit more impressionistic still struggling with that.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Diana! Happy New Year! I see you came by the blog today. so nice of you to stop and comment.

Your paintings are really looking good! What an obsession this stuff is, isn't it?

BTW . . .what kind of dog is Ozzy? We are looking at Cotons right now. The same?

A Painting A Day by Diana Marshall said...

Hi Mike and a Happy New year to you too!
As for what breed of dog Ozzy is, your guess is as good as mine, he was dumped in a box by a Spanish woman so he is more than likely a mix though his coat is soft and fluffy and he is a very handsome dog.
Yes, this painting malarchy does get in your blood, but by having to paint everyday I can see that I'm learning an awful lot, it's never-ending....thank God I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...