Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 3 January 2008

'Ozzy' NFS



6" x 7" - 15 x 18 cms oil on gessoed board


--------------------------------------------------------------


This little puppy belongs to my neighbours, they went for a coffee at a local cafe just before Christmas, while they were there a Spanish woman wanted to pay for an ordered Christmas cake with a puppy in a cardboard box! The proprietor of the cafe wanted money for the cake so the woman left without the cake and the puppy.
All the customers in the cafe fell in love with him, but it was my friends who took him home. He is a bright, healthy and an absolutely adorable puppy, and of course I couldn't resist painting him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...