Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 5 January 2008

'Fiesta In Seville' (available)


6" x 8" - 15 x 20.5 cms oil on gessoed board
-------------------------------------------------------------
These two ladies were taking part in the fiesta parade in Seville. Every town and village in Spain has there own Fiesta, there always seems to be one on, every couple of weeks somewhere, accompanied by lots of noise and fireworks.

1 comment:

dave said...

hello! thanks for looking at myexhibition photo's, I like the sweet pea picture, someone inquired about it but obviously thought £100 was too much. I haven't put many paintings on my blog of late because I have not done much; I have had a few mini crises of confidence in what I'm doing. Also I have had a lot of tv to watch which can't be neglected, also have been enjoying taking photo's a lot but have a bit of reluctance about painting them: why bother copying a photo which already looks nice? I think to myself (the sweet pea was from a photo I took of some flowers a neighbour brought round so I am not consistent.
I like your poppies like the way the red shapes make a pattern around the gentle greens. also see you've done an aubergine and some lemons:I have two lemons and an aubergine waiting either to be painted ot to rot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...