Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 1 January 2008

'Ducky' (available)


6 1/2" x 4 3/4" - 16 x 12 cms oil on canvas board
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Year to everybody!
I couldn't quite figure out how to get the colour for this brass duck, so this is my best effort.

2 comments:

dave said...

your paintings are getting better and better!
re my exhibition, I sold 2, both to the same couple, she liked one he liked another, I also have a commission from a friend who saw the paintings at their house.
I was a bit disorganised re photo's of the exhibition but a friend took some and posted them somewhere on the net I shall find the address
happy new year!

dave said...

http://nsasdarmstrongexhib.blogspot.com/ i think this links to exhibition phot's (taken by a friend)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...