Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 8 December 2007

Going Away!

Well I'm off to Germany for a break away with Liza my daughter, for a week, to do some shopping for art supplies and other stuff and to visit friends. Then my hubby's home for Christmas so whether I get any painting done I don't know, but regular service will resume as soon as possible!

2 comments:

dave said...

hope you have a nice break, I can't remember if I told you what camera I use, getting forgetful in late middle age! its not a posh one, Olympus stylus 710, reconditioned off the internet. I want a better one but haven't the money to get a really good one.
I can only take moring photos.

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...