Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 29 December 2007

'Blue Horse' SOLD


7" x 6" - 18 x 15 cms
------------------------------------------------------------------
This little horse comes from Denmark and belonged to my Mother and the 2 marbles I bought among others from a Christmas market in Heidelberg. Somehow I think they go together but I don't know why, they just look right.

1 comment:

dave said...

this is a good one,Dianne,nice and clean colours with convincing light and shadows.

I've rather lost my passion for painting and drawing, perhaps it will return in the new year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...