Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 13 November 2007

'Sandia' (available)


13" x 9.5" acrylic on canvas

----------------------------------------------------------


This is one I did earlier, yesterday I just couldn't seem to get my act together and paint anything that I liked and today I'm having the same problem. I have wiped out 2 attempts already and I'm not sure whether the one I am painting now is up to scratch, if it is you will see it later today. Anyway this is a still life I painted in the summer when the water melons were dirt cheap and lovely and sweet and juicy. Some days painting is easy and others, definitely not!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...