Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 22 November 2007

'Rocky' NFS (commission)


13" x 16" Oil on canvas
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well I have finally finished this portrait of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and I am publishing this so you can see what has been keeping me so busy. Next week when I hope that it will be dry, then it's off to the framers for him. He is going to be a Christmas present for my clients husband, I hope he likes it!
I have started a new portrait commission this morning of a little boy, a client's grandson, such a soft, lovely face that should be wonderful to paint.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...