Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 23 November 2007

'Looking Out To Sea' (available)



8" x 10" Oil on canvas

---------------------------------------------------------------


I started 2 different paintings today both of which I wiped off my canvas. So I decided to paint something totally different for a change. So this is a small sea-scape mainly painted with a pallete knife, nice and loose, they say a change is as good as a rest! The scene is from a shot I took up the coast, here the coast line is largely very craggy and unspoilt and very desolate.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey Diana! You are pretty darned good with a palette knife. I like this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...