Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 30 November 2007

'Just Cut Up' SOLD


6" X 8" - 20 x 25 cms (approx.) CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another orange painting I'm trying to get more impressionistic but I find that harder to do than trying to paint realistically, I keep tweaking a painting sometimes more than I should, bad habit.

2 comments:

FCP said...

Hi Diana,
THIS is lovely and fresh--the oranges are luminous and the brushstrokes in the shadows are really nice. Lovely painting!
So what is your secret to keep from tweaking too much? I really struggle with that.
Faye

dave said...

this is a very intresting composition one of your best

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...