Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 29 November 2007

'First Oranges' SOLD


6" x 8" - 15 x 20 cms aprox.
---------------------------------------------------
I bought a whole bag of oranges from a man at the side of the road just outside his house and orange groves. They are some of the first of the season, they are not all uniform in size or shape and not blemish free, I don't think they have been sprayed with insecticide or waxed. personally I don't care what they look like as long as they taste good.
I have just been browsing other daily painter's blogs and there are some absolutely brilliant artists out there and I am in awe of some of them. Sigh.. I hope I can learn something from them.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hello, Diana . . .

OMS is Odorless Mineral Spirits. Turp also works.

Nice paintings, by the way! Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting.

If you are looking to generate more site traffic, visit and comment to other sites and link your site to other painters. It'll explode!

Glad to see you are on the daily painting train. Growth comes quickly when we paint daily.

Best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...