Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 5 October 2007

'Spanish Church' SOLD


8" x 10" acylic on stretched canvas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a change of pace for you, I have been wanting to paint this scene for ages, it was a church we found on a day out. It was located on it's own, high up on a hill with only a few houses dotted around in the countryside. Whether it's still used I don't know. I used acrylics instead of oils for this one though I think I prefer painting with oils.

2 comments:

Linda Bandy said...

I love this painting as it is so typical of the area.

kutty said...

I want to say the same as linda,realy typical

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...