Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 28 October 2007

'Mandarin Reflection' SOLD



6" x 6" oil on canvas board


---------------------------------------------------------


This is one of the first Mandarins of the season that I bought on the market, complete with stalk and leaves. As the season progresses they get cheaper and cheaper which is great for us - plenty of natural vitamin C. I got out my favourite vase again for this one as it so interesting painting reflections.

1 comment:

lizzyb said...

I think this picture is brilliant, from the reflection of the light on the mandarin itself to the reflection of the mandarin on the vase. Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...