Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 23 October 2007

'La Mancha' SOLD


8" x 10" ins. Acrylic on canvas
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't had time to paint anything yesterday as I was taking my old man to the airport - up, up and away again. So today I fancied doing another typical Spanish scene, these are in La Mancha, they have been restored. I passed a lot of ruined molinos yesterday travelling back from Murcia some were still with their sails intact others just the towers. These look pretty impressive against that lovely blue sky.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...