Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 10 October 2007

'Before I Broke It'



4.5" x 6.5" inches oil on canvasboard 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
As the name implies this little bottle no longer exists I have had a smashing time, this is the third glass container I have broken in two days, they say everything comes in 3's so I'm hoping that's the last breakage for a while. Glass has no chance on my tiled floors and such a mess to clean up.
Well I'm not really back in the swing of things I'm finding painting not so easy the last couple of days - yesterday was a disaster. Maybe tomorrow will be better. The flower in the bottle is a
Crossandra if anybodies interested!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...