Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 9 October 2007

'Aubergines'


13" x 9.5" inches acrylic on canvas 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one I did earlier! I painted this one a couple of months ago and I am quite pleased with it, I have been painting all afternoon and can't manage to paint anything I am satisfied with so I've given up for the day and will start afresh tomorrow, with new elan and hopefully I'll manage to produce something passable. Hence the posting of a reserve painting!

2 comments:

kutty said...

wowh,looks so fresh,great!

Kathy said...

Nice painting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...