Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 16 September 2007

1006 'Just Visiting' SOLD

9.5" x 7.5" Oil on canvas board
--------------------------------------------------------------------


This painting is a closeup of a part of a photo I snapped of the pretty wild flowers that bloom all the winter here, in great abundance, and the iridescent insect that was just visiting it.

2 comments:

Christel said...

Diana,
I love your paintings.
We have the same flowers growing in Normandy, but ours don't survive the winter.
I'd love one though.
Carry on the good work

Christel

Linda Bandy said...

The finess of the work here is amazing and just love your series of flower paintings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...