Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 17 September 2007

'Home Grown Heat' (available)

6.5 " x 6.5" inches, oil on canvas board 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------



These chili peppers grew in a pot on my patio and inspired by Carol Marine (my favourite 'painting a day artist') I went out and picked a handful and plonked them down on a low table next to my easel and just painted them! I really enjoyed painting this pic and went ahead and painted another one right after, that you will see tomorrow. I really like the colour combinations of the red, orange and the green.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...